|Season 1, Episode unknown|
|Written by||Dan Staley|
|Directed by||Shelley Jensen|
Baby Come Back is the 2nd episode of the first season of Good Luck Charlie. It is preceded by Study Date. It continues the story of the Duncan Family, Bob, Amy, PJ, Teddy, Gabe and Charlie.
Teddy convinces Amy and Bob to go on a date to keep their minds off Charlie, so the kids have to babysit her. However, PJ takes her to the park and accidentally swaps strollers with a girl named Emma (who has an identical stroller) So the kids along with Captain Stretchy, a child's birthday entertainer, scour the city for Emma and Charlie. Meanwhile, Amy is worried about Charlie at a restaurant, where Emma and her family (and Charlie) also happen to be eating!
Captain Stretchy and Gabe are in the park. Gabe shows him his quarter and egg trick which he previously tried unsuccessfully earlier in the episode. However, when he cracks the egg, he drops the quarter into Captain Stretchy's palm, which had been "inside the egg." Captain Stretchy, amazed, asks how he did that, and Gabe bribes him for a new video game. Captain Stretchy pays him, and Gabe walks off and says, "What a chump", without telling him how the trick was done.
Good Luck, CharlieEdit
Charlie does not speak yet.
Template:Dialogue Bob: "hey, I know this place, they're one of my best customers!" Amy: "NOT what you want to hear from an exterminator." (spits out chip)
Template:Dialogue Captain Strtchy: "Oh look a quarter!" (reaches for it and fails ) "Oh whatever, it's not like it's a dollar, right?"
- This episode was watched by 3.8 million viewers when it first premiered.
- Just before Gabe does the magic trick, Amy is holding the cracker in the right hand, but when the camera cuts back to her, she is holding it in her left hand.
- This episode was filmed after the series got picked up in August 2009, five months after the filming of the pilot episode, "Study Date". This means that Jason Dolley (PJ) was 18 during filming, Bridgit Mendler (Teddy) was 16, Bradley Steven Perry (Gabe) was 10, and Mia Talerico (Charlie) was almost 1.
- June 19, 2010 (Disney Channel Poland)
- Baby Come Back- The title of the episode, Baby Come Back, could be a reference to the song, Baby Come Back, by the 1970's music group, Player.
- Come Back to Me- The title also could be a reference to the more recent song, Come Back to Me, by Vanessa Hudgens.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan