|Season 1, Episode unknown|
The Duncans celebrate Charlie's first birthday. They remember the wild day Charlie was born and it is shown as a flashback.
The hospital alerts the Duncan's that the baby is coming, and they all try together there. PJ and Bob have to go behind a chicken truck on two peoples motorcycles, Teddy leaves a birthday she is the entertainment for, and Gabe, who appears to have a Mohegan, gets a ride with Mrs. Dabney. They do all get there, and Gabe learns of the motorcycle owners, Mad Dog and Francises son Hog, who changed his name to Kevin. PJ meets a stressing new father in the waiting chairs. PJ says its obviously his first time. The man asks PJ how many times he'd been there, and PJ says 3. The man, beliving PJ was a father, says how old he was the 1st time. PJ, not realising he was belived to be a dad, says he was 2, referring to Teddys birth. The man then leaves, disturbed. When they see Charlie, PJ and Bob are covered in feathers, Gabe has a Mohegan and Teddy is dressed like Frankenstein. While taking the photo, the nurse says, good luck Charlie. Back at the party, Mad dog and Francis arrive at the door with their present for Charlie. Amy doesn't know why they're here, so Bob reveals they belive that for helping the dad get there and for being there. They give Charlie a diamanté biker jacket.
PJ and Bob are seen in the house with flashlights. Bob tells PJ to wait on the stairs. PJ says that he could hide. Bob goes in the kitchen, turns on the lights, and the bear is in the kicthen with the refridgerator open.
Good Luck, CharlieEdit
Charlie does not speak yet.
- Charlie was born 3 weeks premature.
- When Amy was talking to Bob, she said that there would not be a 5th Duncan child, but 3 years later, she had Toby.
- Due to this episode being aired on the 23rd May 2010, Charlie may have been born on the 23rd May 2009, and may have been due on the 15th June.
- This episode was watched by 3.7 million viewers.
- January 1, 2011 (Disney Channel Poland)
- Charlie appears in all subsequent episodes.
- Good luck Charlie.
- It is revealed the nurse was the first one to say Good luck Charlie.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan
- Sarah Bayli as Charlie Duncan newborn
- Sarah Baker as Carla
- Diane Delano as Mad Dog
- Shishir Kurup as Dr. Singh
- Darnell Suttles as Francis
- Bob McGarth as Paul Walsh