|Season 1, Episode unknown|
|Teddy's Broken Heart Club Band||Pushing Buttons|
When Gabe realizes he has little in common with his stuffy new neighbor Austin, he tries to pawn him off on Teddy. After learning that Austin has a crush on her, Teddy decides to use him to make Spencer jealous. Meanwhile, the third member of PJ and Emmett's band catches a cold from Charlie, so Bob steps in to perform, but goes a little overboard.
A new kid on the block named Austin (Nathan Gamble) who Gabe is forced to become friends with develops a crush on Teddy. She uses the crush to her advantage to make Spencer jealous, who has already gotten a new girlfriend. Meanwhile, Bob temporarily fills in as a member of PJ and Emmett's band after Charlie gets their newest member, Jimmy (Ryan Heinke) sick.
PJ walks in and sees Bob with a new bass. He tells him "Dad. You being is the band is a one-time thing!" Bob replies: "I have my own band now." The auditioners that failed are in the band. When they start to rehearse, there is a drum solo. Bob looks and it's Charlie.
Good Luck, CharlieEdit
Memorable Quotes Edit
Austin: Will you go with me?
Teddy: Go with you where?
Austin: I'm asking you to be my girlfriend
- February 22, 2011 (Disney Channel Poland)
- When Teddy and Spencer are talking in the school hallway, the girl behind them opens her locker without entering a combination.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan